Turn your idea into a business

Turn your idea into a business
Click image for more

Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2019

Ropfa General Trading 1 Page Business Plan

Events and Food Business Plan

Ropfa General Trading 1 Page Business Plan


 

Overview

Ropfa General Trading has a clear business objective to distribute Events and Food products and services. These products and services have been developed over 1 year with a core focus on addressing the key customer problem and associated opportunities.

The Business Objectives

As a key component of our growth strategy, we consider it critical to identify and outline our business objectives, and align these objectives with clear and measurable development milestones. Our key long term business objective is to grow profitability. It is critical that we balance revenue growth with the growth in our cost base. Whilst the desire for profitable growth may constrain our growth rate, it is more important that revenue growth in isolation.

The Customer

Ropfa General Trading has been created with a clear focus on the needs of our customers. Through a structured customer discovery process, we have validated the key customer problem as Availability of products and services. This is a critical issue for our selected target market of Event Planners.

The Value Proposition
 

Ropfa General Trading is uniquely positioned to deliver value to Event Planners. "Ropfa General Trading will Quality products and services in real-time." In order to be deliver on this value proposition, we By providing good customer interaction. This capability has taken considerable time and resources to develop and forms the cornerstone of our competitive advantage.

 

Competitors

We have a number of competitors within the Events and Food market. We consider our key competitors to be: Sarah Confectionery. Our understanding of these competitors has been used to refine our strategy and value proposition. We believe that we can compete effectively with Sarah Confectionery by Unique products and services offered.


Key Strategies

Over the next 6 months, our focus will be to Having new staff to help me when I am not available. This task will be undertaken in the context of our broader strategy to Develop more advance business skills. These strategies are a tactical implementation of our overall business goal as outlined above.

Milestones

Measurement of the successful implementation of our strategies will be governed by measurable development milestones. The milestones that will be achieved over the next 2 years are: New Development Skills Reaching New Target Market Increase Profitability

About this document
Events and Food Business Plan
This document was created by Pfarelo of Ropfa General Trading using the 5 minute Busine
ss Plan App. This technology and approach is powered by HyperQuestions.

Plan your next project at http://www.chartgantt.com for the best excel gantt charts.






  

11 comments:

  1. That's what i called the best part of the whole blog where i am busy in serving Tax Planning Garland and other things and some of our competition knowing well about all the things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really intriguing to find out. I truly choose to review this kind of pleasant document. Love! protect rocking. Marijuana edibles Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented help. I won’t think twice to endorse your blog post to anybody who wants and needs support about this area. How to Play Slots

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is very useful. I really learn many from it. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn’t disappoint me as much as this one. ειδήσεισ τώρα στην ελλάδα live

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the perfect article! Everything is totally right in this article. I cannot find anything wrong with this. Thank you very much for providing this amazing stuff to us! 4 Seasons Swing Chair

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great information for me, because i do an online job that's why i need fast Internet connection, i search how to bots internet speed then i reach at a right place. pompano beach condo rental

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a great review of the digital publishing models. This was really very interesting and fun to read. They are impressive and has a lot of useful information. jual fire door

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting post. really informative. of all the blogs I have read on the same topic, this one is actually enlightening. cannabis business plan sample Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! cannabis business plan

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. You've got a design here that's not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what you're saying. Great job, indeed. CBD retail business plan

    ReplyDelete