Turn your idea into a business

Turn your idea into a business
Click image for more

Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

EllaM Makeup Artist 1 Page Business Plan

Makeup application and lessons Business Plan

EllaM Makeup Artist 1 Page Business Plan



Overview

EllaM Makeup Artist has a clear business objective to develop and promote makeup application and lessons services. These services have been developed over 4 months with a core focus on addressing the key customer problem and associated opportunities.

The Business Objectives

When as a key component of our growth strategy I consider it critical to identify and outline our business objectives, and align these objectives with clear and measurable development milestones. The key long term business objective is to acquire new customers. Customer acquisition is considered to be the critical activity and I am seeking to grow the number of customers. I understand that customer growth could be at the expense of profitability, and that there is a cost associated with customer acquisition. My long term objective is to build a clear customer acquisition process.

The Customer

EllaM Makeup Artist has been created with a clear focus on the needs of my customers. Through a structured customer discovery process, I have validated the key customer problem as the need to have a professional look or for the customer create one for herself. This is a critical issue for my selected target market of brides to be of all ages.

The Value Proposition

EllaM Makeup Artist is uniquely positioned to deliver value to brides to be of all ages. "EllaM Makeup Artist will make the customer feel like a queen on their big day or give them the confidence to make herself feel like a queen on her big day!." In order to be deliver on this value proposition, I am available 24/7 for advice, tips, enquiries via phone, text, email and 'what's app?'. I am a trained beautician with a decade's experience in the industry and can advise on all aspects of a beauty regime leading up to and on the big day unbiasedly and make excellent recommendations. This capability has taken considerable time and resources to develop and forms the cornerstone of our competitive advantage.

Competitors

I have a number of competitors within the makeup application and lessons market. I consider my key competitors to be: Rochelle obrien, Claire Elizabeth makeup artist, Makeup by jenni, Clare Newman. My understanding of these competitors has been used to refine my strategy and value proposition. I believe that I can compete effectively with Rochelle O'Brien, Claire Elizabeth Makeup Artist, Makeup by Jenni and Clare Newman by having the additional beauty experience, contacts and 24/7 availability for advice. I will also be able to provide additional services such as HD Brows and eyelash extensions as well as consultation services for hair, skincare and nails. Finally, my price includes my services right up until the bride leaves for the venue in case of any emergencies or mishaps.


Key Strategies

Over the next 6 months my focus will be to attend wedding fairs in the local area. This task will be undertaken in the context of my broader strategy to approach other wedding businesses for mutual recommendation schemes. These strategies are a tactical implementation of our overall business goal as outlined above.

Milestones

Measurement of the successful implementation of our strategies will be governed by measurable development milestones. The milestones that will be achieved over the next 2 years are: Increase services to include lash extensions and HD brows, obtain 10 bookings for 2014 and 25 bookings for 2015, and to become MAC certified.

About this document
Makeup application and lessons Business Plan
This document was created by Ella of EllaM Makeup Artist using the 5 minute Busine
ss Plan App. This technology and approach is powered by HyperQuestions.

Plan your next project at http://www.chartgantt.com for the best excel gantt charts.





  

3 comments:

  1. that was really nice blog what you shared..that collection gives good information..keep update with your blogs..
    famous bridal makeup artist in hyderabad
    professional makeup studio in hyderabad
    party makeup in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly I thought it was a scam and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations because i was desperately in need of a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $ 12,000 , which I requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (Fax) +1 315-329-6320

    They are able to lend you a loan.
    Contact Mr Anderson
    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Telephone: +1 315-329-6320
    Visit the office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) .

    ReplyDelete